积累忠实的观众和个人品牌。
通过优质内容改变人们的生活。

• 教程编号:1804375098
  • 教程语言:英语 / 无字幕
  • 安全扫描:无病毒无插件
  • 培训机构:未知
  • 文件大小:2.66GB
  • 文件格式:视频 / 文档 / 图文
[code] 教程目录 ├─1. My YouTube Story │ 1. How I Became a YouTuber and Grew a $300,000 Per Year Channel.mkv │ 2. What You Will Get Out of This Course.mkv │ 说明.txt │ ├─10. SEO & Keyword Strategies │ 1. Does Your Video File Name Matter.mkv │ 2. Using Tags to Rank Higher.mkv │ 3. Getting On the First Page of Search Results Using Titles.mkv │ 4. Getting Your Video On Google Recommended Videos.mkv │ 5. Using Keywords to Get Your Video Suggested After Popular Videos.mkv │ 6. Getting On the First Page of Search Results Using Descriptions.mkv │ 7. The BEST Free Tools to Get.mkv │ 说明.txt │ ├─11. Conclusion │ Pick Your Niche and Vision.pdf │ Your Next Steps.mkv │ 说明.txt │ ├─2. Starting On YouTube │ 1. Why You Need to Start YouTube NOW.mkv │ 2. Getting Over Your Fears.mkv │ 2. Getting Over Your Fears.pdf │ 3. Who Can Succeed On YouTube.mkv │ 说明.txt │ ├─3. YouTube Audience Retention │ 1 The Energy Drain Phenomenony.mkv │ 说明.txt │ ├─4. What Equipment Works Best for YouTube │ 1. How Important is Equipment Quality-.mkv │ 2. Which Camera Should You Use-.mkv │ 3.Which Lens Should You Use-.mkv │ 4. Memory Cards-Tripods-Hard Drives.mkv │ 5. Lighting 101 (How to Light Your Videos).mkv │ 6. The Best Way to Record Audio.mkv │ 说明.txt │ ├─5. Video Content 101 │ 1. How Do You Find Your Best Niche-.mkv │ 1. How Do You Find Your Best Niche-.pdf │ 2. How Specific Do You Need to Be-.mkv │ 3. Finding Trending and Searchable-Evergreen Content Ideas.mkv │ 4. How to Plan and Research Videos.mkv │ 5. My Formula For Writing an AMAZING Script.mkv │ 6. 3 Hour Workflow - How to Film, Edit, and Post on a Quick Timeframe.mkv │ 说明.txt │ ├─6. Filming Your Videos │ 1.The Right Camera Settings to Use.mkv │ 2. Ideal iPhone Filming Setup.mkv │ 3. How to Adjust Your Audio Levels.mkv │ 4. Exactly How I Record Videos (Memorization, Reading Lines, etc).mkv │ 5. Things to be Aware of When Filming.mkv │ 6. My Filming Setup Tour.mkv │ 说明.txt │ ├─7. Editing Workflow │ │ 1. How to Structure Your Files Effectively (Storage Workflow).mkv │ │ 2. How I Edit On Final Cut Pro.mkv │ │ 3. How to Edit on iMovie.mkv │ │ 4. Free Resources for B-Roll, Stock Images, and Royalty-Free Music.mkv │ │ 说明.txt │ │ │ └─5. My Commonly Used Graphics, Sounds, and Files │ Brand New FREE Transition Sound Effects.mp3 │ Commonly Used Files.zip │ FREE Transition Sounds Effects Swoosh Swish Whoosh.mp3 │ Funny Clips to put in the middle of your YouTube videos.mkv │ Funny Sound Effects.mp3 │ SOUND EFFECTS PACK.mp3 │ 说明.txt │ ├─8. Monetizing Your Channel (5x Your Earnings) │ 1. Adsense.mkv │ 2. Affiliates.mkv │ 3. How Much Should Brands Pay You.mkv │ 4. Brand Deals.mkv │ 说明.txt │ └─9. Beating the YouTube Algorithm 1. The Optimal Video Length.mkv 2. Do Likes and Dislikes Matter-.mkv 3. How the YouTube Algorithm Recommends Videos.mkv 4. The RIGHT Way to Make Viral Content.mkv 5. How to Connect With Your Audience on a Deeper Level.mkv

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
关注下面的标签,发现更多相似文章
分享到:
回复

使用道具 举报

回答|共 62 个

amdintel

发表于 2023-10-14 10:03:18 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层

此帖仅作者可见