• 教程编号:1271843904
  • 教程语言:英语 / 无字幕
  • 安全扫描:无病毒无插件 / 云查杀 Virustotal Virscan
  • 培训机构:未知
  • 文件大小:3.9G
  • 文件格式:视频 / 文档 / 图文
  • 压缩软件:7ZIP
  • 视频播放:完美解码
[code] ├─1-Intro │ Welcome!.mkv │ Why You Should Join.mkv │ │ ├─10- YouTube Channel Pit of Despair │ When Should You Quit.mkv │ Your First 1000 Subscribers and 4000 Watch Hours.mkv │ │ ├─11- How to Edit │ Do You Need an Expensive Computer to Edit.mkv │ Free Software For Creating Expert Thumbnails.mkv │ How I Edit a Video Step-By-Step (Actual Content Example).mkv │ Quick Hack to Dramatically Lower Editing Time.mkv │ Quick Way to Make Thumbnails Faster.mkv │ The Editing Software I Use.mkv │ │ ├─12- Insurance and Liability For YouTube │ Do You Need Insurance For YouTube.mkv │ Should You Have an LLC for Your YouTube Channel.mkv │ │ ├─13- Monetization Methods and Knowhow │ Can YouTube be Your Fulltime Career.mkv │ How to Battle a Copyright Claim.mkv │ How to Master the Affiliate Link.mkv │ How to Navigate a Brand Deal.mkv │ Is it a Good Idea to Join a MCN.mkv │ Selling Merch best Practices and Tips.mkv │ What it Takes to Make $100,000 Per Year on YouTube.mkv │ Which Contnt Make the Most Money.mkv │ │ ├─14- Productivity Tips and Tricks │ How Im Able to Run a Business Fulltime and Produce 600 Videos a Year By Myself.mkv │ How to Produce More Content By Reducing Friction.mkv │ │ ├─15- SEO and Algorithm Techniques │ How Often Should You Post.mkv │ How to Come Up With the Best Tags For Your Videos.mkv │ How to Create the Perfect Thumbnail.mkv │ How to Optimize descriptions for SEO.mkv │ How to Rank in YouTube Search and Recommended.mkv │ How to Think of the PERFECT Title.mkv │ How to Use Creator Hacking and Trend Hacking.mkv │ How YouTube Knows if a Video is Great.mkv │ Is it Okay to Change Your Title, Description, Or Thumbnail After Posting.mkv │ Monetizing Your Content to Get More Views.mkv │ Smashing the Like Button - Does it Matter.mkv │ What is the BEST Time to Post Your Content.mkv │ Words You MUST Avoid in Your YouTube Videos.mkv │ │ ├─16- YouTube Success │ The Weird Downside of Fast Success on YouTube.mkv │ │ ├─17- Livestreaming │ How to Live Stream a Video Call Without Wanting to Pull Your Hair Out.mkv │ How to Livestream Like a Pro (My Entire Setup Explained).mkv │ │ ├─2- Starting Your Channel │ How to Find Your Unique Niche.mkv │ What Should You Name Your YouTube Channel.mkv │ │ ├─3- Your First Videos │ How To Brush Off Hate And Keep on keepin On.mkv │ Should You Other Other Platforms to Build an Audience on YouTube.mkv │ Talking to The Camera is Askward, Heres How to Get Over It.mkv │ The Big Channels Dont Know (much) More Than You.mkv │ The Fear Of Posting- How to Defeat Analysis Paralysis.mkv │ Your Friends and Family are Not Obligated to Watch Your Content.mkv │ │ ├─4- Presentation Hacks │ Importance of Tonality and Energy in Content Creation.mkv │ The Art of Storytelling and Its MASSIVE Importance on YouTube.mkv │ │ ├─5- Producing High Quality Content on All Budgets │ 3 Mid Tier Quality Video Setups ($300 to $1500).mkv │ How to Get That Blurry Background Look.mkv │ How to Setup Lighting Like the Pros For Cheap.mkv │ Improve Audio Quality Instantly Without Spending Any Money.mkv │ Level 1 High Quality Video Setup for Under $100.mkv │ Level 4 High Quality Studio Setup.mkv │ What Makes a Great Backdrop.mkv │ │ ├─6- Building an Audience General │ How to Build a Real Connection With Your Audience.mkv │ Start to Finish Writing, Recording, and Posting a Real Video on My Channel.mkv │ The Importance of Authenticity and How to Show it.mkv │ Why YouTube is Still The Number 1 Platform for Content Creators.mkv │ │ ├─7- Content Philosophy │ My Philosophy on Quality of Audio and Video. Does it Matter.mkv │ What is The Ideal YouTube Video Length.mkv │ │ ├─8- Creating Content │ Do You Need to Show Your Face to Be Successful on YouTube.mkv │ How to Come up With a Viral Idea.mkv │ How to Format the PERFECT Video.mkv │ How to Get People to Come Back to Your Channel.mkv │ Increase Your Odds of Success By Studying Others.mkv │ Is It Too Late To Start a YouTube Channel, Over Saturated.mkv │ Provide So Much Value That People HAVE to Watch.mkv │ Should You Use a Teleprompter.mkv │ Things I Wish I Knew In My 1st Year of YouTube.mkv │ Thinking Of Content Through The End Result.mkv │ Try Not to Be Too Cool.mkv │ Why The Best Content Often Fails.mkv │ │ └─9- Growing Your Channel Fast Collaborating With Big YouTubers.mkv How Certain Channels Grow Extremely Fast.mkv

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
关注下面的标签,发现更多相似文章
分享到:
回复

使用道具 举报

回答|共 60 个

yiran77

发表于 2023-10-14 08:51:15 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层

此帖仅作者可见